Dynamics, team leaders and hierarchy

azymin

I feel that currently the dynamics part of the team is largely irrelevant. You hardly need to pay any attention to it at all. It's not a "fun" or useful part of the game. In my opinion it's just there, but carries no real significance. Some improvements that i feel will create immersion and "fun" gameplay:

1. No mandatory 3 team leaders. Based on player personalities, time at the club, age, attributes, etc. you could have 5,6,7 or 0 team leaders. This would put more emphasis on retaining team leaders, since a leaderless team should suffer serious performance penalties. 

2. Conversely - if you have 5 team leaders, there may be fractures within the squad, competing leaders, player animosity or even competing social groups of players. 

3. Managing of player personalities and egos should be a more important part of the game. It is simply too easy to keep the majority happy at this time. 

I'm sure there are other things that can be done to make this part of the game more interesting and engaging. 

• 4 months later...