What do you think FM should improve the most?

Make the ball bigger so in night matches you can actually see it.

increase the definition on player graphics

All pitches to be textured in squares. Looks so much better. 

option to choose type of pitch and lighting (daylight even if a night game) as it improves the clarity and match experience so much.

much better assman feedback and analysis of stats.

these are all things I want improved so follows the thread

Edited by SimonHoddle

The intelligence of the media. Being asked how important a win is in a group stage of a cup you already failed to qualify in is just completly stupid, not sure how to rate the answer options of there is still a lot of football to play and so on, but slightly idiotic comes to mind. Asking me why I chose not to pick a player that is on international duty is slightly even more stupid. To ask me if I'm gonna rotate the team because the game is of zero importance in one question (last game, already secured the league win) to call it the most important game of the season in the next question. 

Just focus on the match engine. Make all tactics work as they should, regardless of the players traits/personalities, once that became implemented the ME started doing its own thing. FM12 was the peak of the match engine (Yes it had flaws) but the damn thing was fun to watch with less daft mistakes.