Ok, 1 Thing you WISH will be added to FM23. Mine is Manager/Player Interactions.

Nathan The Scout

I've been waiting years for Manger/Player interaction to get better.

Think back to the Mourinho/Pogba training incident. How good would it be to have story elements like that added to the game. Have us be able to interact during training sessions. Training itself needs something, let it include Manager/Player interactions. 

Players going on a night out, how do we deal with it as the manager? Keep faith in the player and start him at the weekend or demote to the u23's for a month. 

A social media post that draws unwanted attention to the club, what is the appropriate punishment.

Charity days, Let us be able to ask a player if they want to get involved in the local community and make hospital visits or turn up to schools for motivational speaking. Could even donate a pair of boots from an important game like the F.A Cup Final to a charity auction. A player could then receive a player trait like Model Citizen (Oh wait we already have that). Then the best part, have those players who've earned the trait open Academies in their home country that we can scout or even have as an affiliate. 

Is a player getting a reputation for being late for training, does he need a one on one sit down talk with his Manager to discuss what is bothering them. 

Positive interactions also, If your player is up for an award like Player of the Season. Perhaps he can invite us to the awards evening. 

Can we warn our players of potentially bad sponsorship deals, will they listen to us?

I feel with a strong writing team this could elevate the experience ten fold.

Does anyone else feel like that's something they would want?

• 2 weeks later...

I've often contemplated this myself.

If you sign a player with a personality that makes them a bit of a 'lad', and they get into a social group with like-minded 'badboys'...

Then perhaps they're more likely to come to training in poor nick after a session on the town... Or end up in a training ground bust up... Or maybe something more extreme.

I don't know where that would put SI with the players IRL though.

"Your game made me look like an idiot crashing my Range Rover after a knees up... That's character assassination, here's my lawyers card"