Analyst report on opposition; which side of the pitch are they referring to

Hi all, I'm hoping someone can help clarify something for me please.

In analyst reports they refer to the area of the pitch the opposition have assisted from and when they've conceded in what areas those assists have come from.

In the below screenshot they are saying they assisted from the right side of the pitch and also conceded assists from the right side of the pitch..........but is that my right or their right?

image.png.02d161428e7a40d8f8ca668e3e6c380b.png

7 hours ago, fc.cadoni said:

Their right side, is your left side.

I know you’re trying to help but this response is not really answering the question IMO

SI needs to work on the UI of their game as this question is something I’ve always wondered too. The conventions are sometimes reversed in other situations in game too. Just a whole mess as various other parts of the UI. 

We even had to beg for them to put arrows in reports and stat screens in earlier iterations of the game. 

There’s much more to say and a lot that’s wrong with various UI screens that I don’t have the patience and energy to do so. 

On 28/06/2022 at 06:31, samuelawachie said:

I know you’re trying to help but this response is not really answering the question IMO

SI needs to work on the UI of their game as this question is something I’ve always wondered too. The conventions are sometimes reversed in other situations in game too. Just a whole mess as various other parts of the UI. 

We even had to beg for them to put arrows in reports and stat screens in earlier iterations of the game. 

There’s much more to say and a lot that’s wrong with various UI screens that I don’t have the patience and energy to do so. 

Thanks for your reply. I’m glad it’s not only me. I’m hoping someone at SI can actually confirm for certain on this area of the game.

@Seb Wassell - not sure if this is your area but any chance you know the answer to the original post? Thanks in advance!