National Cup for clubs to be played during national teams breaks

dejan.riki

Hello everyone....i have an idea...dont know how to realize It..

I would like to create a cup for clubs ti be played during national teams breaks.

Any idea on how to can I make sure that games will be scheduled during breaks?

Edited by dejan.riki

• dejan.riki changed the title to National Cup for clubs to be played during national teams breaks

Best way to do it: first, let the game play a few season and check for the correct dates. Keep an eye on 2022 as that one will have a totally different schedule though. Then set up nation rules where you pick add new cup or lower league. This way all your competitions are kept and only the cup is added. Use the dates you have gathered in step one to then set up your cup.

Thank you Wolf_pd. Good suggestion. I might decide to skip 2022 and create It from 2023/2024 season.

As normally competitions are set as dates based in 2000, some fine tuning might be necessary to understand if game will create the Cup in the breaks.

Under Fixture Time and Rules > Fixture Dates you can set up dates for matches to be played. If you tick the Special Date box, the International dates in March, June, September, October and November are options. You could just use those for the cup rounds.

You might need to do something else to ensure the matches aren't postponed due to international call ups, but those are the settings for most international fixtures so your competition will automatically stay in line with those.

Hello Rusty, I am right now on vacation. I will try to create something once I am back. 

To avoid postponements of matches I think that in sub-section "Players" you can select minimum amount of players to postpone matches, you set an high number and then you should be on safe side.

• 2 weeks later...