Separate CA/PA for Technical/Mental/Physical/GK

iAdax

I think it would add a lot to the game if player ratings were broken down into separate CA/PA for each of the different sections of attributes. (Technical/Mental/Physical/GK)

What tends to happen right now with regen/newgens is that every high PA player ends up with elite physicals because the physical attributes eat up so much of the CA.

I think it would add a lot of diversity for players to have separate CA/PA for each of these buckets so that we could end up with more elite technical/mental players who are not very athletic and vice versa.

I would love to see more top tier regens end up looking like Bruno Fernandes instead of all of them being Mbappe-esque

Edited by iAdax

It must be a very difficult idea to implement since it interferes with all the old game code, but it's a great idea.

3 different PA would make it much more difficult to predict a player's potential, which would make it much more realistic.

In addition, it is true that in real life players have different abilities to grow mentally, physically and technically; that are not achieved with balanced growth for all players.

I repeat, Great Idea!