Calender Seasons allignment with European Club competitions and offseason Goals (MLS-PLAYERS)

b2khn

Hello there,

my greetings to all the lovely people, I have to report on something that I think is a hit to realism in FM22 and I wish to change in FM23.

As you can see from the topic, it is a bit complex. But when you experienced this once I think it is sensible.

I am currently managing a Latvian club and qualified for the ELII group stage. There are two games in the ELII still to be played, after the Latvian League finishes.
Between the 5. and the 6. ELII game the training is just a rest week for my club, which is totally out of whack, since these games have lots of money in it, and every single one of them is more valuable as the whole season in the Latvian league. Surely it would not be looked at as off season, but rather it would be an opportunity for the club to send it players into a training camp preferably in warmer weather.

To make it short, the calender seasons in eastern European leagues, need to align in a sensible way and for sure the scheduling for off season needs to be more sensible.

PS: I would like to upload the save, and have it in store, if you give me a link to do so.

Another Issue is the Off season in the MLS which is far to long for pros to just not train. There need to be goals over such a prolonged period of time without team training, so I would like to see individual training goals for offseason. Maybe you can put some variation in the outcoming of these goals, some players may have a body transformation like Ronaldo, others may only slowly decrease 'cause they like a Siesta .

I hope to hear from you on my ideas, and if you have any questions Iam here to answer them.

All the best
Ben

Calender_Issue.png

Calender_IssueII.png

1 hour ago, b2khn said:

Hello there,

my greetings to all the lovely people, I have to report on something that I think is a hit to realism in FM22 and I wish to change in FM23.

As you can see from the topic, it is a bit complex. But when you experienced this once I think it is sensible.

I am currently managing a Latvian club and qualified for the ELII group stage. There are two games in the ELII still to be played, after the Latvian League finishes.
Between the 5. and the 6. ELII game the training is just a rest week for my club, which is totally out of whack, since these games have lots of money in it, and every single one of them is more valuable as the whole season in the Latvian league. Surely it would not be looked at as off season, but rather it would be an opportunity for the club to send it players into a training camp preferably in warmer weather.

To make it short, the calender seasons in eastern European leagues, need to align in a sensible way and for sure the scheduling for off season needs to be more sensible.

PS: I would like to upload the save, and have it in store, if you give me a link to do so.

Another Issue is the Off season in the MLS which is far to long for pros to just not train. There need to be goals over such a prolonged period of time without team training, so I would like to see individual training goals for offseason. Maybe you can put some variation in the outcoming of these goals, some players may have a body transformation like Ronaldo, others may only slowly decrease 'cause they like a Siesta .

I hope to hear from you on my ideas, and if you have any questions Iam here to answer them.

All the best
Ben

Calender_Issue.png

Calender_IssueII.png

Okay, it turned out that after the week was approaching the weekend. The training schedule was open to introduce training weeks. So this Issue is resolved. But it would be very nice, to include sensible scheduling for offseason in the the first place.