Cannot load downloaded skins

the_clerk_82

I've read the instructions on here for installing skins and followed them to the letter, I've looked around online for other solutions but I've hit a brick wall.

I've tried downloading several skins and no matter what i do, the only skin available in the drop down box is the base one.

I've played the game for years so i have a pretty good understanding when it comes to installing graphics. All my logos, player faces, kits etc all work fine.

For some reason, i cannot get a skin to appear on the drop down in game.

Any help would be appreciated.

2 minutes ago, the_clerk_82 said:

I've read the instructions on here for installing skins and followed them to the letter, I've looked around online for other solutions but I've hit a brick wall.

I've tried downloading several skins and no matter what i do, the only skin available in the drop down box is the base one.

I've played the game for years so i have a pretty good understanding when it comes to installing graphics. All my logos, player faces, kits etc all work fine.

For some reason, i cannot get a skin to appear on the drop down in game.

Any help would be appreciated.

Skin's goes into the skin folder, they are either .fmf files or unpacked into it's own folder.

Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022\skins

2 minutes ago, the_clerk_82 said:

Thanks for the reply. Yeah i realise what you're saying, I've created a skin folder and the correct file types are inside. Never had a problem with skins on other versions of FM so really scratching my head here.

can you post a screenshot of the skins folder

5 minutes ago, the_clerk_82 said:

image.png.2d24b44251159840858263764448f208.png

i just dl'ed flutskin to check it..
you need to make sure that the files are as followed
look at the file path, the names may be diff. it's hard to see on yourr if it's like this

ss.JPG