B/II Teams

kevgaleuk

Currently in the IGE you can edit the affiliations but you cannot edit the relationship between clubs and their B teams. In the PGE there is some possibility to edit them

As someone who really wants SI to sort the bugs out of B team usage (or at least how it appears in player histories) - players having rows of a B team on their history yet they never played any games / teams even moving players to the B team in the first place - I want to be able to disable the players move freely option like you can with affiliates

What I have found is that I can pretty much disable B teams before the start of a new game BUT they sprout new ones during the game and within a season the fix was redundant. 

Being able to edit the B/C/ii/2 Team affiliation would be a good work around

Adding to this - in the PGE can you make it easier to disable B/ii/2/reserve teams and include some kind of permanent removal. Some are in affiliates and some are in the reserve section with the ones in the reserve sections (where you can select a never used option) seem to stick vs the ones in affiliates which don't. Would it be possible to put all B type teams in that section to enable complete and easy removal of them

Also can you make the non-use of a B type team mass editable!

• 7 months later...