Dutch 3d kits

latrell

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/07/2022 at 12:11, Svartowiz said:

They are located in the graphics.fmf file which is placed inside this folder:

Steam/steamapps/common/Football Manager 2022/data/game

You will need to use the Resource Archiver to extract it.

cheers for that mate ;)

• 4 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, snowofman said:

good :)

still got a problem i have found them i have my own 3d kit what do i need to do to replace the fm ones in the archiver if i extract it and make the change how do i then put the file back.

10 minutes ago, latrell said:

still got a problem i have found them i have my own 3d kit what do i need to do to replace the fm ones in the archiver if i extract it and make the change how do i then put the file back.

instead of me typing a text of wall, i'll direct you to a video

But i will say that all your previous work is wasted, as you don't have to fiddle with those kits when all you want it replace with custom kits..

Edited by snowofman

4 minutes ago, snowofman said:

instead of me typing a text of wall, i'll direct you to a video

But i will say that all your previous work is wasted, as you don't have to fiddle with those kits when all you want it replace with custom kits..

Thanks for your help very much appreciated.

18 minutes ago, latrell said:

Had a look at the video but because the Dutch kits are almost hard coded when i try to load my kits it does not work its like there conflicting each other if you no what i mean. 

any kits can be replaced in the game unless you play "create a club"
if the kit is not loading, it's either because the config.xml in the kits folder is wrong or you're not using all lowercase letters in filenames
remember to clear the cache (lower left corner in precerences) and then reload the skin.

Just now, snowofman said:

any kits can be replaced in the game unless you play "create a club"
if the kit is not loading, it's either because the config.xml in the kits folder is wrong or you're not using all lowercase letters in filenames
remember to clear the cache (lower left corner in precerences) and then reload the skin.

Just found out my issue the guy who posted them on sortitousi has sized them wrong i asked in the 3d thread over there i have been pulling my hair out all evening lol :)