Good staff? Which attributes, personality etc. to look for?

danej

What constitutes the best possible staff? I am looking for any input. Regarding all types of staff.

I am looking for info beyond the obvious. For example info beyound basic stuff such as important attributes for the specific roles regarding coaching, scouting etc.

For instance I am interested in info regarding:

- To which extent Working with youngsters is an important attribute for every coach/youth manager/ass man since most work with some youngsters

- What makes a good HoYD

- What makes a good ass man, youth team manager, youth team ass man

- To which extent a good personality is important in the various types of staff

- To which extent Man management is important to coaches.

- Whatever else input is relevant when it comes to recruiting good staff.

- To which extent Working with youngster is a more important attribute if a certain staff member has a load coach responsibility in one of the youth teams (some of the first team or U23 staff members can for some reason be used to coach younger age groups even if they are not officially associated with the squad of the younger players).

I am sorry to ask about this here. This topic has probably been discussed extensively in the past. But I sincerely can't find much useful about this topic when I search the forums. Also little to no relevant info in pinned posts. I wouldn't want to resort to sources outside this forum if I can help it. Input from the top guys here seems generally more reliable than what can be found elsewhere.

Edited by danej