Scouting meetings

I'm quite new to FM2021, having played FM2013 a lot, before I make the jump.

Scouts interactions have massively changed since and although I think they are much more functional from FM2013, there are a couple of things I don't fully understand:

1. Pressing "ACKNOWLEDGE" in a Scouting meeting, means that the player assigned to be scouted will keep being scouted till we get at least 80+% knowledge of him, or does scouting stop?

2. How long (roughly) does the scouts' knowledge for a player last?

3. When we pree "add to shortlist" from the inbox panel, for how long does the player stay in our shortlist for?

aaa.jpg

On 25/07/2022 at 15:32, sdx15 said:

1. Acknowledge is just a fancy word for "OK, next one." If you want to scout the player further, use Scout player.

I thought so, but in some cases when I have the option of scouting more, is when the player is outside my scouting scope and it costs more. For local players that I'm looking for (for my penilless club :lol:), I seem to only get the option of "Acknowledge", so I was wondering if they keep scouting them, as when they give me the report, they have only scouted them for up to 40is% most of the times.

If the player isn't being scouted, you should always get the option to scout further. But sometimes, just like on the pic you've attached, the scouts annoyingly inform you that they've just started scouting a player so you don't have the option to scout further.