set rehab training as a default when player begins rehab phase

b2khn

let medical staff set rehab training as a default when player begins rehab phase

In the current version of the game FM22, players that get injured and then return into rehab phase just stay on their respective additional training focus. Even if there is the possibility to have them on the additional rehab training focus. The human player now has to go in and click the right additional training focus, set it to rehab. This is a totally bland and nonsensical interaction the human player has to perform in the game.

I would propose to change that, in a way that responsible department (medical department) gives the right rehab training to the player and then afterwards informs the human player about the decision, maybe with an interaction between medical staff team and training team, to give some feedback on how to prevent injuries.

inj1.png

reha.png

Edited by b2khn

• b2khn changed the title to set rehab training as a default when player begins rehab phase
6 hours ago, autohoratio said:

I've suggested this before. No clue why it hasn't been implemented yet as it would be very logical!

Can you link the post here? I would like to upvote.

11 hours ago, autohoratio said:

Apparently I posted it three years ago! It was marked as reviewed so I assume will be somewhere in the dev team's long list of "potential features"

I don't think it is still relevant. If something is marked as reviewed for years, that does mean it is a negative.

7 hours ago, b2khn said:

I don't think it is still relevant. If something is marked as reviewed for years, that does mean it is a negative.

Maybe, it's impossible for me to know. The devs have occasionally said that some implemented features were on their list for years 🤷‍♂️

23 minutes ago, autohoratio said:

Maybe, it's impossible for me to know. The devs have occasionally said that some implemented features were on their list for years 🤷‍♂️

Can't be of very high priority then. :-)