[suggestion] Be Pep Guardiola/Julian Nagelsmann/Thomas Tuchel etc.

backabua

Dear ladies and gentlemen,

An idea i would consider as very interesting is to add a feature which allows you to become a manager who already exists in the real world instead of having to create your own manager at the beginning of the game. It always feels a little akward if i create my own profile and take the job at a world club like bayern/Madrid/Liverpool without any coaching experience. If you could instead for example choose to be Julian Nagelsmann/Carlo Ancelotti it would be a lot more realistic start into the game. Moreover it would be nice to start in a game with realistic relationships(e.g. Julian Nagelsmann and his good friend Benjamin Glück who works always with him). On top of that you could write their stories further in the world of football manager (e.g. winning the Champions League finally again as Pep Guardiola) with the chance to develop the character of the coaches freely within the game(e.g. you could start playing Catennacio as Pep Guardiola and you would get critical questions like "Is there any specific reason you play a completely different kind of football since the start of this season").

Would be a feature i would really look forward to.

Thank you for consideration! :)