[Suggestion] Transfer Center Improvements

Harper

I'd like to see some elements from the Transfer Deadline UI added to the regular transfer window.

This organization of information in this manner is primarily on my mind. I think it would be good to have accessible all year round. Add tabs for Arrivals, Departures, and Backroom Staff to house the information currently displayed when you go to the transfer center

image.png.22fae64d10150d6bd9570354881222ae.png

Instead of Agent Offers coming through the scouting news item, they are always here and can be discarded with the 'X' in the same way they are on deadline day.

Add a rumors tab. This would relocate transfer rumors from League -> News -> Transfer Rumors and place it in a more conspicuous location for the user. Ideally, the rumors would only be rumors regarding clubs interested in your players and players on your shortlist(s), but not necessarily the active interest that's housed in the attracting interest section.

I like this idea, I hate the way things are at the moment when things are put in the Inbox, News or Social Media areas regarding transfers for your players. I already want to see a revamp of how scouting and transfers operate and the way information is collected/displayed, it feels all haphazard after years of bits and pieces added,

• 3 months later...