Will semi pro teams turn professional if I improve the league enough?

I’m playing in the Welsh league and trying to grow the league and be competitive in Europe. At start of the game, there’s only 1 professional team in the league.

I’ve managed to get my team to go fully professional, will AI teams also turn professional if they have the money? Or will the league be stuck as 2 professional clubs?

Similar q - do other teams improve their facilities if they get the cash?

More money coming into the league is the only way really to help bring both about. It does mean you'll be spearheading the campaigns in Europe alone for many a year just trying to accrue coefficient points. However, there can be quite a delay between the point a can turn professional and when they do. 

Generally you'll need to be having a mind on effectively uplifting the league and being willing to subsidise the other sides. Loaning players to specific teams to achieve better things, perhaps paying a little over on certain promising players if they come through at other clubs rather than yours and the like. 

1 hour ago, santy001 said:

More money coming into the league is the only way really to help bring both about. It does mean you'll be spearheading the campaigns in Europe alone for many a year just trying to accrue coefficient points. However, there can be quite a delay between the point a can turn professional and when they do. 

Generally you'll need to be having a mind on effectively uplifting the league and being willing to subsidise the other sides. Loaning players to specific teams to achieve better things, perhaps paying a little over on certain promising players if they come through at other clubs rather than yours and the like. 

This is very true. In 2045 for the first time an other Sanmarinese team went into the group stage of the Conference League

This was because I lost the play-ff final in the competition tho :lol: So yeah, takes a lot of time

I'm currently managing in San Marino and my Tre Penne team has posted about 4 mil into every other team just for them to become professional so that the league will Rise in rankings. 

They're still no good though and it's like being a premiership team in vanarama national.

After Nine seasons the league has gone from 174 to 78 in league rankings, so good times are gonna Come 😃

2 hours ago, TheNapalmNerd said:

I'm currently managing in San Marino and my Tre Penne team has posted about 4 mil into every other team just for them to become professional so that the league will Rise in rankings. 

They're still no good though and it's like being a premiership team in vanarama national.

After Nine seasons the league has gone from 174 to 78 in league rankings, so good times are gonna Come 😃

c43e665036b4cf73a09b2bae30b2bcd3.png

It will, and trust me it is statisfiying as heck :brock: