bad personality on youth intake question

If i get a bad personality from a player from youth intake, what is the best course of action for his development?

I know a common route is to put him on the senior team and have him be mentored by an influential player, but given he is only 15, he will get little playing time, and the training done in first team is more focused on tactical familiarity and winning matches and not development (not ideal for a 15 year old). Should I have him in the youth team until 17-18 and then put him on the senior team quickly and not play him much, but mentor him?

Leave him in youth team until he’s 18 and then move him to the first squad. You need to give him some matches though, at least some sub ins for 15-30 minutes. 

If he is not good enough, you need to loan him out or play him in second team. 
everything is worse than not getting match experience for a 18-24 year old player.

Personality will develop over time anyway, as hidden attributes do over the course of a career. That’s why you most likely will find no older player with a super bad personality. 

That’s why I wouldn’t worry too much about a 15 years old personality as a first priority.