Please fix the Match Scheduling

Baller no.1

In my Nottingham Forest Save i was able to get into both FA cup and UEL finals, and also league title contender against Liverpool, i understand that the schedule will be tight, however i don't expect the schedule to be as tight as weirdman speedos at the beach just like shown in the screenshot i took. I have a back to back to back match with one day of resting, and not just that couple of the match was away game, so literally no time to rest and one of the match was against my contender in the league title Liverpool, how am i manage to play all these game without having all my players tired, or even injured ? In Real World, Liverpool manage to get to the FA cup and UEL finals last season, and i don't recall they have schedule this tight, where they play 4 games in 8 days, that's just unreal. And Actually this is happen again the next season, where i manage to get into FA Cup and UCL Finals. so please fix this SI team. Thank you for your time.

fix schedule.JPG

Edited by Baller no.1

This can and does happen in real life as well if you reach the latter stages of multiple competitions- it is only 2 games a week apart from week 3, so realistically it is not unusual for top teams.  It is also not a feature request, so if you think that the schedule is unreasonable, raise a thread in the Bugs forum and I will close this one.

• FrazT locked this topic