Youth facilities

I have upgraded my youth facilities to excellent but nearly two seasons later I haven’t had an option to upgrade them again I have upgraded training facilities to max and increased coaching and recruitment to exceptional since but still no option is this a common bug as it has wasted my save for using youth

19 minutes ago, gazman1984 said:

I’ve never had this before is it just for the most recent patch?

Pretty sure this has been in from the start of FM22.  Thankfully SI have acknowledged it (so hopefully on the to-be-fixed list for FM23) but they have said they have not been able to fix it in FM22 and I don't expect to see any more patches now.  I've had a quick look and the latest official response I can see is here:

image.png.814a470e4780788e56885263b9a67b68.png

The point you make re. being able to pump money into youth recruitment and junior coaching, but not youth facilities, is the important one imo.  Others have speculated that this is a new feature, with owners showing a lower propensity to invest into youth development, which would be absolutely fine if properly implemented.  However, if this was the case then paying multiple millions on youth recruitment and junior coaching, while blocking much cheaper youth facility improvements, is just not logical.  The SI post from June seems to acknowledge that something has gone wrong and needs a fix - unless I am reading too much into this!?