can't log on youtube via football manager 18

hello,

i can't log on youtube. the error is "browser or app not safe" 

how can i change browser? how can i solve it?

i can't use export video because export video (removed in later fm) works terribly and cuts videos at random. besides i can't export all highlights because it add 10 seconds of logos and the video ends after 20 seconds in total!?

I'm going to guess its a possibility that things like this aren't kept up to date as the years ebb by given how things change. I'd presume its a 2018 API for the youtube integration and that has since been updated/changed substantially.

• Administrators

Yeah is no longer available. Would say most people these days just use screen recording software (so the likes of OBS Studio), to the extent we've actually taken the option out of more recent versions of FM. 

38 minuti fa, Neil Brock ha scritto:

Yeah is no longer available. Would say most people these days just use screen recording software (so the likes of OBS Studio), to the extent we've actually taken the option out of more recent versions of FM. 

easy solution ah?

there was problem with the log also at the time, internet is full of post about it, even this site...

• Administrators
47 minutes ago, lucazz said:

easy solution ah?

there was problem with the log also at the time, internet is full of post about it, even this site...

Yeah as said above, the API changed which meant it could no longer be supported in-game.