I'm competitive. Hate losing. How do you cope when playing the game?

So, I've played CM/FM since the start.  I love it.  But, I HATE losing (at anything in life, TBF).  Obviously losses are part of the territory in football and FM.  Does anyone else have that ridiculous annoyance when your team loses? I mean, it's just a PC game... If so, how do you handle it?  Does it fire you up to do better or do you lose interest?  Do you just stick with the big teams like Man City, Bayern, Real, PSG etc?  Or do you double down and challenge yourself? 

I'm hoping others say they feel interest waning so I know I'm not alone... and can inspire me to not feel that way.

2 minutes ago, Lordluap said:

So, I've played CM/FM since the start.  I love it.  But, I HATE losing (at anything in life, TBF).  Obviously losses are part of the territory in football and FM.  Does anyone else have that ridiculous annoyance when your team loses? I mean, it's just a PC game... If so, how do you handle it?  Does it fire you up to do better or do you lose interest?  Do you just stick with the big teams like Man City, Bayern, Real, PSG etc?  Or do you double down and challenge yourself? 

I'm hoping others say they feel interest waning so I know I'm not alone... and can inspire me to not feel that way.

If you set yourself a really difficult challenge, so that losing at least at first is almost inevitable, would that help you?

47 minutes ago, Lordluap said:

Just save your game before every match and replay it if you don't like the result; then you'll always win!

Or alternatively, try and figure out why you lost and strive to do better next time.