Difficult for take the ball - Pressing ?

Hello,

In first i am sorry for my english but i will try explain my problem.

I have difficult to get back the ball, only after a shoot from the ennemy. Result, i get between 20 to 40 shoot by game even though i have the possession (about 50/60%). Finally i get some goals like that, my keeper can't stop every things.

I tried improve my pressing, my agressive with players has good statistic in tackle, fight and mental and stay close of ennemy (marking ?) but nothing => In every case my players continue to only go with ennemy without try to take the ball, only running.

When they run, if my player is in advance, he will stop his sprint (and ennemy will go alone make a goal). Same about dual, my player will never jump, even with stats very better than ennemy (no physical problem, mental or others).

I posted the tactic but the problem is same about every tactics used (i tried also played with 5-5-0 ask tackle, pressing etc but nothing, ennemy go alone in goal).

Now i don't know what way choose for improve this stats. I got more 20 shoot (record to 55 and medium is about 30 by game) then i got always some goals and because of that i can't improve remain stats.

Exemple about the last game after the first half time. My players don't go for take the ball, only go with player. Never stop, never pressing, never contact or interception, really nothing. On this game, i lose 3-0 on 3 shoot +35m, about the last 0-2 after got +50 shoot (2 goals on 6m line).

fm.PNG.05d134742349ccbeda2e683e88ac3e7c.PNG

4-4-2 Diamant Axial - Positive - Tiki-Taka vertical.fmf

Edited by Ecam