Developmental Loans - Most important factors?

I believe the consensus is that the following are important when considering a developmental loan

- Competition rating

- Training Facilities

- Coaching level

- Match Rating

Is there any info on the order of importance of these?

It's fairly easy to choose a club with the best facilities and level of coaches I tend to ignore because it seems to varied. The conflict comes from Competition rating and match rating. Playing in a lower league for a better team will result in higher match ratings and vice versa.

What do you guys think?

On 17/08/2022 at 15:41, ImDaWeasel said:

The best team that wins consistently is my chosen team for development.

The better match ratings your over 18 gets on loan the more he will develop. Not much difference on what training facilities and coaches the loan team has.

What about GKs? Would you still send them to the best team who wins or a club where they will face lots of action ie a lower level team? I dont know if match rating is higher for a GK if they save lots of shots but concede as well or dont save much but also don't concede

Edited by middleweight165

1 hour ago, middleweight165 said:

What about GKs? Would you still send them to the best team who wins or a club where they will face lots of action ie a lower level team? I dont know if match rating is higher for a GK if they save lots of shots but concede as well or dont save much but also don't concede

Same thing for GKs. 

Dont want them conceding alot of goals between the ages of 18-24. 24+ is when they start developing the most and should be in your team by then.