Top 3 Attributes for EVERY Player Role!

BrightLad5

Hi there, apologies if there is a similar post on the forum, but I couldn't find one that was quite like this.

I'm looking to compile a rather basic but useful list of every player role in the game, and the best 3 attributes to look for. Obviously this is quite rudimentary as at most levels that is a lot more to making a player good than just a couple of stand out attributes, but I feel it will be a nice reference point for newer players to the game to have a quick guide to some of the main attributes to look out for!

If you have any suggestions on your top 3 attributes for any of the player roles, comment them below and we will look to create a list of the most commonly agreed upon attributes.

15 minutes ago, BrightLad5 said:

Hi there, apologies if there is a similar post on the forum, but I couldn't find one that was quite like this.

I'm looking to compile a rather basic but useful list of every player role in the game, and the best 3 attributes to look for. Obviously this is quite rudimentary as at most levels that is a lot more to making a player good than just a couple of stand out attributes, but I feel it will be a nice reference point for newer players to the game to have a quick guide to some of the main attributes to look out for!

If you have any suggestions on your top 3 attributes for any of the player roles, comment them below and we will look to create a list of the most commonly agreed upon attributes.

KEY ATTRIBUTES

GK   Handling Reflexes Agility Decisions

DRL  Acceleration Pace Decisions Stamina

DC   Decisions Positioning Marking Acceleration Pace Strength Jumping

WBRL  Acceleration Pace Decisions Stamina

DM     Acceleration Pace Decisions

MRL    Acceleration Pace  Agility

MC     Acceleration Pace Vision Passing

AMRL Acceleration Pace Dribbling

AMC  Acceleration Pace Vision

ST     Acceleration Pace Finishing

This is not my list. Just a copy and paste from another thread here on the forum.

1 minute ago, kopfan1977 said:

KEY ATTRIBUTES

GK   Handling Reflexes Agility Decisions

DRL  Acceleration Pace Decisions Stamina

DC   Decisions Positioning Marking Acceleration Pace Strength Jumping

WBRL  Acceleration Pace Decisions Stamina

DM     Acceleration Pace Decisions

MRL    Acceleration Pace  Agility

MC     Acceleration Pace Vision Passing

AMRL Acceleration Pace Dribbling

AMC  Acceleration Pace Vision

ST     Acceleration Pace Finishing

This is not my list. Just a copy and paste from another thread here on the forum.

Nice! I think breaking down by role like DLP for example I might suggest Vision, Passing and Technique. But for a BWM it could be Positioning, Tackling & Strength maybe?

1 minute ago, BrightLad5 said:

Nice! I think breaking down by role like DLP for example I might suggest Vision, Passing and Technique. But for a BWM it could be Positioning, Tackling & Strength maybe?

If you were to break it down by roles then yes different attributes will also come into play.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, inacion said:

Having players with good determination and work rate will help to improve training performance. Will be also useful for high pressing tactics like tiki taka or gegenpress

Semi correct. Determination will help, work rate doesn't as far as I know and only impacts on the pitch performances.

• 3 weeks later...