Targeting a Specific Job

Plenty of threads about a new job, but any advice if you want a specific club? In this case, I eventually want the Feyenood job. I don't want it out of the gate because I wanted to show up to skinflint board with a bit of a reputation and needing to more importantly react to the players on the roster at the time, not the starting group.

Feyenoord or any other club, any advice how to set yourself up for a specific job? 

On 20/08/2022 at 16:33, du Garbandier said:

You could try naming it as your favourite club when you create a profile at the beginning of the game. 

That would have been the smart idea, but I was too excited to start my first FM22 save and didn't select them as a team nor Dutch as a second language.

Any worth in attending an occasional Feyenoord match or trying to sign Dutch players? Or is it just win as may matches as possible with young players within wage budget?

I doubt it. Just keep an eye on the Job Centre, and also get a sense of what they're looking for by checking their staff profiles, and the current manager in particular. Remember that at some point you can get to be too good for them, as well as the more likely early-career scenario when you don't have enough experience for their level. 

I've been looking out for the Monaco job for several saves now, and never got it. The last club in France that I've wanted to and haven't managed...

I haven't had this problem. Yet. But, three things come to my mind.

1. Learn facts about Feyenoord. Do they use the same tactic and/or playing style year by year. If they have one chosen tactic, learn to master it by using it in whatever team you work.

2. Try to get inside Feyenoord organization. U23 or U18 teams are fine.

3. Try to get to be a Manager in other Dutch premier league teams. If you can win Feyenoord with a much cheaper team, they'll remember you.

PS. I really don't know, if game's AI can take these into calculations considering your future.