important for those who invest time in training (not a single training-session-description is correct)

I posted the latest video from Max in the bug section as SI has recommended.
Their reply (indirectly) confirmed that there indeed is a problem with the training sessions not doing at all what their description says, but that it kinda is too late now to fix this in FM22.

Anyway, I hope the moderators will keep this post here without merging it again with the other thread about the "match boosts" as this is a separate topic and I hope that many people will read this so that they won't waste their lifetime on creating training sessions and also, to increase people's awareness and the chance SI will have correct descriptions in FM23.

Here are some of the key findings again:

• all purple defending sessions train the exact same range of attributes and each to the same amount
  • all green attacking sessions train the exact same range of attributes and each to the same amount
  • "att. corners" doesn't train the corner attribute - in fact most set piece sessions train the exact same range of attributes instead of those in the description
  • all lilac technical sessions train the exact same range of attributes (ball destribution doesn't even seem to do anything at all!!)
  • both light green tactical sessions train the exact same range of attributes and each to the same amount
  • the extra curricular sessions don't boost the one attribute they claim to:  Teamwork

I have to say that I find this problematic as people are still spending their money on this game and even more importantly: their lifetime, creating training plans etc. 
So I asked SI whether they will put out a statement to their community. They said no, there was nothing to report...

On a different note, I really hope they'll fix this for FM23, as it honestly didnt seem they cared too much. And let's be honest, without Max's experiments nobody would have ever found out. Think of all those youtube videos etc. discussing training plans - for as much as we know now, all only based on nothing but their imagination. 

Edited by Feron

vor 22 Minuten schrieb Feron:

Their reply (indirectly) confirmed that there indeed is a problem with the training sessions not doing at all what their description says, but that it kinda is too late now to fix this in FM22.

I'm interested in seeing this reply. Do you have a link to that bug-post?

• Administrators

Again this is refreshing what was said in the previous thread, which we clearly explained why these tests are not accurate. To be clear your comment from the OP:

Is not true. It's being investigated because it's been raised on these forums, but there's absolutely nothing seen internally that suggests there's a problem. Please take the time to make sure when you're representing something, to do so with complete accuracy. 

Here is the thread in question - https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/football-manager-2022-bugs-forum/medical-and-development-centre-training-and-finances/training-sessions-dont-boost-the-attributes-of-their-description-like-at-all-r7679/?tab=comments#comment-48662

Given this covers the same points as were made in the previous thread, I would suggest continuing the conversation there

Thanks.