An option to pick which kit to use before a match

Isaura-62

On the pre match screen before the dressing room or in an email the day before the match have the kitman send you an email asking you if you have a preference for which kit to play in. This can be delegated but allows for players to choose which kit to play in rather than only using the second and third kits in a clash. Real clubs do this as well e.g. Everton debuted their new third kit vs Aston Villa despite no kit clash. It's a small little thing and it would be nice to see my team play in the away or third colours once in a while since Bodo/Glimt has a single kit clash in the Norwegian top flight with Lillestrom. Creating an option to design a new away and third before the start of each season would also be a nice addition. 

Il 22/8/2022 in 17:13 , Isaura-62 ha scritto:

On the pre match screen before the dressing room or in an email the day before the match have the kitman send you an email asking you if you have a preference for which kit to play in. This can be delegated but allows for players to choose which kit to play in rather than only using the second and third kits in a clash. Real clubs do this as well e.g. Everton debuted their new third kit vs Aston Villa despite no kit clash. It's a small little thing and it would be nice to see my team play in the away or third colours once in a while since Bodo/Glimt has a single kit clash in the Norwegian top flight with Lillestrom. Creating an option to design a new away and third before the start of each season would also be a nice addition. 

I understand why people would like this, but I'd be surprised to hear that the manager has any say on this IRL, so I don't think it should be added into the game

I like this because of the number of times you have a kit clash, and the game has not realised. If in your pre-match email it told you which kit your opponent would play in, you could choose your own accordingly. I've also had match officials kits clashing, so if it previewed their choice of colours, that would also apply.

• 2 months later...