[Suggestion] Improvements to scheduling of friendlies

autohoratio

Scheduling friendlies for my U19 team is a nightmare. I go and find a U19 team I want mine to play a friendly against, but "Propose Friendly" takes me to the scheduling page for the SENIOR team. No matter what I do, what page I click "Propose Friendly" from or attempts to find a workaround, the only way I can propose a friendly for my U19 side is to do so through Dev Centre > Under 19s > Fixtures > Arrange Friendly.

The trouble with that is that you can't search for a specific team to play a friendly against, you're only given a list of 15 teams per category (Very Large/Larger/Similar/Smaller/Very Small, each divided into domestic and foreign, plus Nearby and Affiliated clubs). The "Choose Other" button takes you to an unsearchable list which is very inefficient and doesn't show U19 teams. Why can't that list be changed to the Team Finder search box that's already used for "Offer to Clubs" transfer targets (with the addition of being able to search for U19 teams)?

Another change I'd like would be, when another club proposes a friendly, that another option beside just "Accept" or "Reject" is added - "Reschedule". Sometimes a club will propose a friendly at a bad date for me (e.g. in preseason two days after one match and two days before another, when I have a day with a free 6 days either side available) but everything else in the proposal is good and I want to propose a different date instead - this will save time having to go to Arrange Friendly and re-enter it all manually.

Finally, occasionally in real life you'll see clubs schedule 120 minute friendlies (either two halves of 60 minutes, or 2 45s plus an extra 30 minutes) to allow for fringe or youth players to get more time on the pitch, or to provide a better test of players' stamina and endurance. (A few examples: [1], [2], [3], [4], [5], [6]). Currently, the only way to schedule a 120 minute friendly is with extra time following a draw after 90 minutes. A planned 120 minute match regardless of the score would be useful to have.

• 2 months later...