[suggestion] Default leagues highlighted on Leagues in Focus tab should change by Confederation

BeeInExile

I started a save unemployed and took a job in Indonesia. However, on the Leagues in Focus tab, I was still being given news from the EPL, La Liga etc. I think it would be good if this changed depending on the confederation you were managing in.

Yes you can customise it, but would be better if by default was the top 6 ranked leagues in your confederation that are loaded into your game. It took me a while to realise it was possible to customise this page!

To be clear, I'm not suggesting that this page should be dynamic and reflect the league coefficients in the game as they shift over time – just that it should have different defaults at set-up. I'm not sure whether this happens automatically if you take a job from the start of the game, but I think it would be nice for it to happen when you take on a new job.

A suggested set of leagues for each confederation:

Asia:

Chinese Super League

Korean K1

Australian A-League

Indian NFL

Indonesian League 1

Malaysian Super League

South America:

Brazil top division

Argentina top division

Colombia top division

Uruguay top division

Chile top division

Peru top division

Africa:

Admittedly unclear, as only South Africa is in the game. Could at least have South African Premier Soccer League and South African National First Division, then could have the other four be EPL, La Liga, Serie A and the Bundesliga or whatever.

North America:

Mexican First Division

MLS

Canadian Premier League

Mexican Expansion League

[2 others – could just default to EPL and La Liga]