[Suggestion] International friendly matches should have pre and post game press conferences

BeeInExile

Friendly matches for club teams don't seem to have press conferences attached. That makes sense. However, international teams play rarely, and there is always a lot of media interest around their matches (it seems to me that international management is very substantially about managing the media - even more than club management). They should have press conferences before and after all their matches, not just their competitive ones.

As well as the usual press conference topics, these press conferences should always have a focus on who has and has not been called up by the national team. I've seen others suggest that international team dynamics should be introduced (which I fully agree with) and having more questions in that vein would encourage dynamics to form.

• 2 weeks later...

Good shout!

I really pray for a revamp experience in International management. I also feel like this could go well with dynamic youth rating and building a nation.

Things like handling press, building dynamics, training while also pleasing the board by meeting certain goals so they will invest more money in the national team infrastructure will all be welcome additions to the game. 

Scouting the national pool and finding hidden wonder kids would be great as well.

The ability to have training camp before friendlies and tournaments would be great as well, especially with training ratings being in the game, this will help with picking the team. There is a lot of potential here for International management. 

Edited by Mars_Blackmon