Loan for Work Permit - how do i know which loan clubs countries will grant a work permit?

Regrettably, it is not that simple.  Just sending him on loan will not necessarily provide him with the criteria for satisfying the conditions for obtaining a work permit.  If your scouting report says that he will not get a WP, you will have to be very lucky to get one at a later date.  If you check the work permit conditions about nationality, nation ranking, international caps and wage, you can gauge the chances of getting WP yourself.

1 hour ago, FrazT said:

Regrettably, it is not that simple.  Just sending him on loan will not necessarily provide him with the criteria for satisfying the conditions for obtaining a work permit.  If your scouting report says that he will not get a WP, you will have to be very lucky to get one at a later date.  If you check the work permit conditions about nationality, nation ranking, international caps and wage, you can gauge the chances of getting WP yourself.

Why do you think he will be lucky to get one later on? I know international caps is the most important thing, but it he goes to the bundesliga and plays 3-4 seasons there surely he will get a WP for England?

2 minutes ago, middleweight165 said:

Why do you think he will be lucky to get one later on? I know international caps is the most important thing, but it he goes to the bundesliga and plays 3-4 seasons there surely he will get a WP for England?

No effect at all unfortunately as it is based on national caps and other things to do with that. And gaining another nationality won't help either as it will be an EU country which we aren't part of

1 hour ago, cris182 said:

No effect at all unfortunately as it is based on national caps and other things to do with that. And gaining another nationality won't help either as it will be an EU country which we aren't part of

I dont want him to gain another nationality, just play enough games in a reputable league

England Work Permit Rules

- International appearances

- League appearances (depending on league reputation)

- Club continental competition appearances (depending on how far the club goes in the competition)  

I am about to sign a Belgian 18 year old who has 0 international appearances but will get a WP. How is this possible?

Edited by middleweight165