(FM22) File for Playing FM23 Early on FM22

This is my File to Start the game on 2022.

Unlike Timo's File of the same kind,this file adds the 3 teams in Wallis and Futuna Islands into a Super Division which won't generate any Fixtures so that it can be compitible to every DBs(Timo file generate Fixtures for them),and Starts the game on 2022 in selecting W&F in the starting date part of the game setup.

Feel free to use

Back to the Future.fmf

I use FMTU. How in the editor to massively change the end dates of leases from 30.6.2022 to 30.6.2023? I would like to start in July 2022 with current loans (Lukaku in Inter, for example).

Edited by bahmet

3 hours ago, bahmet said:

If you use the file "Back to the Future.fmf," then you can use this FMTU with loans until 30/6/2023.

FMTU 4 september - plus 1 year.fmf 830 kB · 0 downloads

does this file move the dates of all the loans of fmtu? Can I use this instead of the transfers file that FmPro provides?

Edited by tractor76

Am 29.8.2022 um 09:22 schrieb anitamui:

This is my File to Start the game on 2022.

Unlike Timo's File of the same kind,this file adds the 3 teams in Wallis and Futuna Islands into a Super Division which won't generate any Fixtures so that it can be compitible to every DBs(Timo file generate Fixtures for them),and Starts the game on 2022 in selecting W&F in the starting date part of the game setup.

Feel free to use

Back to the Future.fmf 15 kB · 35 downloads

This file also generates fixtures or how is it possible, that Hamburg, Hannover and Schalke were promoted to Bundesliga?

vor 36 Minuten schrieb <<Macaco-RJ88>>:

You can try to merge in the editor but I think its quite complicated. Actually thanks for reminding me of that German file. Now what to keep, Germany's lower leagues or accurate top tier fixtures?

Merging both files has the result, that the league fixtures won't be accurate, as without merging.
E.g. other teams qualified for the european cups or will be relegated to the second league.

The future DB has also the problem, which is already known and visible in the description, that the cup results won't be accurate.
E.g. Eintracht Frankfurt hasn't won the Europa League and won't be playing in the Champions League.

For me both is very important:
- Playing with an accurate file
- Playing with the german lower leagues

But that's only my favorite setup.