Is EIHL on the game?

Hi all,

Looking for some help before I take the plunge and buy this game.

I am a huge fan of the Football Manager franchise and have played that game for years and wanted to get my hands on this game to give it a go if the EIHL is actually playable on here with the real players.

I have recently (start of last season) started to follow my local team - Cardiff Devils and think it would be right up my street to play an ice hockey management game!

Also, is there a new game due out any time soon on this or is it just this one as I can see the initial release date was all the way back in 2015?

Thanks in advance!

• 3 weeks later...
On 29/08/2022 at 11:09, lukegraham1991 said:

Hi all,

Looking for some help before I take the plunge and buy this game.

I am a huge fan of the Football Manager franchise and have played that game for years and wanted to get my hands on this game to give it a go if the EIHL is actually playable on here with the real players.

I have recently (start of last season) started to follow my local team - Cardiff Devils and think it would be right up my street to play an ice hockey management game!

Also, is there a new game due out any time soon on this or is it just this one as I can see the initial release date was all the way back in 2015?

Thanks in advance!

Yes, EIHL is the only licensed league in the EHM. :)