Copy set piece routines

bpecanha

Hello,

I have a simple suggestion, but it would be useful if we were allowed to copy routines in set pieces. 

I have designed this defensive corner routine, but I want to create a second routine that changes the AML position, as I want him to be upfront alongside the AMC sometimes. To do this, I need to save the routine, create a new one and then load the original. It would be much easier if we were just allowed to copy routines, like we do with tactics.

Another thing that would be useful: copy the same set piece routine in more than one tactical setup.

Thanks

image.png.0b03c3729a2a5bb39b4982bc00e734c2.png

Em 02/09/2022 em 18:27, rristola disse:

I haven't designed any 'Set pieces' in a long time, but... isn't it possible, that after you have saved the first one, you just continue moulding your plan, and when you're finished, save the new one with another name?

You can save with another name, but to set both routines playable you need to select "Create new routine" anyway. It doesn't make sense, it would be a lot easier to just copy

Sorry, I thought that you meant more CREATING tactics than ACTIVE tactics.

You're absolutely right. And, BTW, I have written about this into 'Requests' at least once, and about these difficulties when using set pieces screen more than once.

Something has happened - not enough.

I suggested then that loading set pieces should be easy - you should be able to see all correct type saves (attacking corner aso.) at the same time, choose 1..MAX from the list and even make them to be used as mirror image from the other side and in all tactics. Aso.

There are 3(?) set pieces that you can use per type in corners, right and left, attacking and defending, in max three tactics - that's a lot of loading... Then free kicks,...

Also, you, as the manager, should be able to give hints what corner etc. set pieces to use during a game.

But, all we can do, is to write about this into these forums. And VOTE for these suggestions! Like I did above.

Edited by rristola
removed a little bit

• 2 months later...