Why can't I make a transfer offer after a cancelled transfer? Possible bug.

There's a player for who I've made a transfer offer and subsequently a contract offer. Both were accepted but I delayed the transfer for about a week of 2, then I decided to cancel. Now I'm trying to make a new offer, but I don't see the usual options to make a transfer offer. Rather, it just tells me "transfer negotiations cannot take place. [name] has already accepted a contract offer".

However, there is no other offer for him at the moment. I'm the only club interested and my club is shown in "major interest", not in "recent offers".

I cannot cancel or withdraw my previous offer (again) anymore either in his profile or in the transfer centre, so it seems like it is properly cancelled. So, why can't I make a new offer?

image.thumb.png.29d6e7a04b458633c070fbefa7ef4bfd.pngimage.thumb.png.e68dafcbbbb5ac0215ff984a6e75c9b3.png

Edited by Musclement

When you cancel a transfer or contract, need some days to be passed to have that option again - because you have broke down the previous agreement. Meanwhile, in your case, the player has been accepted a new contract from his team which means is not available for an offer or any talk. Even if you can make an offer, Benfica accept it, the next inbox message will inform you that the player is not interest to talks.

@FrazTIt's just the option to cancel a transfer when you're on the confirmation screen, no clue why you start talking about laws lol

@fc.cadoni I'm aware, but it's been months by now. It's not that he is "not interested", I literally just cannot make an offer, like you can see on the screenshot.

It's been months in-game now, still nothing I can do. I've tried making a new manager at a new club to make an offer from there, also didn't work. This is clearly a bug by now..