Questions about...

Good evening, Miles and developers of Football Manager. I've got 3 questions about Football Manager 2023.

1. Can we expect any development of social networks? I saw the moments, when social networks influenced player/coach career. For example, Pogba likes post demanding to fire the coach, as a result, stumbles upon the wrath of the fans, or put up for transfer. Will it be in the game? At least the ability to write posts on social networks.
2. Will be cardinal innovations in Football Manager 2023?
3. CIS-community of FM complains about scripts in the game. Supposedly, for example, after unbeaten streak their team unexpectedly loses. How to prove to them that there are no scripts in the game?

Thanks for your attention.

1. Until the game features are announced there is no way that anyone can answer this.

2. You may need to explain what you mean by "cardinal innovations" in order to get a full response.

3.  The SI staff have repeatedly said that the game is not scripted beyond the level that would be expected of any game controlled by computer code.

8 hours ago, Gol Mursyusken said:

Good evening, Miles and developers of Football Manager. I've got 3 questions about Football Manager 2023.

1. Can we expect any development of social networks? I saw the moments, when social networks influenced player/coach career. For example, Pogba likes post demanding to fire the coach, as a result, stumbles upon the wrath of the fans, or put up for transfer. Will it be in the game? At least the ability to write posts on social networks.
2. Will be cardinal innovations in Football Manager 2023?
3. CIS-community of FM complains about scripts in the game. Supposedly, for example, after unbeaten streak their team unexpectedly loses. How to prove to them that there are no scripts in the game?

Thanks for your attention.

I suggest requesting that as a feature in the feature request forum. Better chance of getting implemented if its not already.

https://community.sigames.com/forums/forum/353-football-manager-feature-requests-pcmac/

Edited by Mars_Blackmon

16 часов назад, FrazT сказал:

1. Until the game features are announced there is no way that anyone can answer this.

OK, thank you.

2. You may need to explain what you mean by "cardinal innovations" in order to get a full response.

For example, CIS-community of Football Manager wants improved graphics as in FIFA 14, dynamic potential of players (Vardy's experience can be remembered), academies at other countries (academy of Man United in USA, academy of Shakhtar Donetsk in Italy and others), more advanced AI, return prices of players before Covid-19, improved game engine, opportunity to spend wage of coach that you manage. That's all from what i saw. But the only thing i want is development of social networks. I don't need more.

The SI staff have repeatedly said that the game is not scripted beyond the level that would be expected of any game controlled by computer code.

Everyone is trying to prove it to them, but they are stubborn and nobody listen. That's the problem.

Edited by Gol Mursyusken

4 hours ago, Gol Mursyusken said:

OK, thank you.

For example, CIS-community of Football Manager wants improved graphics as in FIFA 14, dynamic potential of players (Vardy's experience can be remembered), academies at other countries (academy of Man United in USA, academy of Shakhtar Donetsk in Italy and others), more advanced AI, return prices of players before Covid-19, improved game engine, opportunity to spend wage of coach that you manage. That's all from what i saw. But the only thing i want is development of social networks. I don't need more.

Everyone is trying to prove it to them, but they are stubborn and nobody listen. That's the problem.

The developers are always working on improving how the game works but if there are specific features that you would like added to the game, it is best  for these to be posted in the Feature Request thread that was linked above.

With regard to your last point, there is no problem.  Everyone is not making issues about the game being scripted, a few vocal users are.  You say that these users want proof, but with respect, what more proof can there be when the game developers and the people who write the actual code say that it is not scripted?