ERROR NATION RULES

etimtheresa04

I believe that's an issue that cropped up in editor files started on a previous patch. Did you start your editor file before the final update for the game? If so, then you might be able to get around it by copy/pasting your rules into a new editor file.

Alternatively, you could add rules for the African Cup of Nations Qualifying that has an end date prior to the game start, effectively removing the competition from the game. If you're running another file that includes the African Nations that loads after your file then it would be re-added to the game after that and wouldn't actually have any effect.

57 minutes ago, rusty217 said:

I believe that's an issue that cropped up in editor files started on a previous patch. Did you start your editor file before the final update for the game? If so, then you might be able to get around it by copy/pasting your rules into a new editor file.

Alternatively, you could add rules for the African Cup of Nations Qualifying that has an end date prior to the game start, effectively removing the competition from the game. If you're running another file that includes the African Nations that loads after your file then it would be re-added to the game after that and wouldn't actually have any effect.

Could you please guide me on how to do that, just started out with the editor, don't quite know my may around it. Been watching YouTube for it but no answer 

12 hours ago, etimtheresa04 said:

Could you please guide me on how to do that, just started out with the editor, don't quite know my may around it. Been watching YouTube for it but no answer 

Have you made any database changes? If you have, load up your file, then select "Save editor data as..." to create a separate file with a new name (this is important! You don't want to make any changes to your old file). Then choose Rules > Remove Rules. Save again. Re-load the database, then re-load your new editor file. Choose to add nation rules for your country, then save again. If you didn't make database changes you can just start a new blank file, add nation rules for your country and save it.

Then re-load your old file. Go to the first thing on the drop down rules list, click on to the main page of it (eg. Denmark or 3F Superliga (default)), then choose Edit and the top, then Copy. Like this.

20220911095350_1.thumb.jpg.36e944ebd0353c5d2ec4b2e7ec5db1e8.jpg

Re-load the database, load your new file, add a new entry to the rules list, click on to the main page for that new entry should be Other, on the drop down box, then titled Rules. Then click Edit at the top again, then paste. Like this.

20220911095607_1.thumb.jpg.bcfc2ef94d692f2415ca91340710f13d.jpg

Now you've copied over 1 of the nation/competition rules from the old file to the new one. Save the new file, re-load the database and the old file and repeat the process until they've all been copied across.

Edited by rusty217