Development of really young but incredible players?

So I’ve just picked up this wonder kid in my intake who is 15 but plays at premiership level. Should I keep him in my U18s/ u23s for a while for physical and technical  development, send him on loan or bring him into the first team for training but make him available for youth teams? 

FE8DD035-F5F8-4CBF-B04E-113BC9C096C9.jpeg

Youth team until 18 then see how he develops unless he is starting the majority of first team games. Don't put him in the first team and make him available for under 18s, that ruins his training schedule which is vital until he is 18.

Edited by ImDaWeasel

Keep him in the youth untill he is around 18, as training is the most important in that age bracket.

Defo dont loan him out. Also dont put him in the first team, because as man utd your first team almost always plays twice a week, so they train less.

Also, set his training position as leftback. This isnt a CB

Edited by eXistenZ

The answer to your question is to consider how many 15-16-17 year old players feature for a top team in real life and some of them may be rated as top talents? Probably few or none is the answer so IMO it would be best to keep him in the youth team till he was 18 when training is important for their development and during that time have him on the bench for a couple of games to give him a taste of the first team

At the age of 15, he should develop fast just in training (especially with Man Utd's training which is obviously better than most) and you can give him a cup appearance or two if you like.

Agree with @eXistenZ that it's a good idea to train him up to a natural leftback. He'll grow enough to be half decent in the air and not so weak eventually, but he has all the starting attributes of a great fullback, especially with newgen fullbacks that can cross and dribble and defend being relatively rare...