File for configuring numbers in kits, GK kits, etc.?

rristola

Just recently learned how to make my own kits, or... still learning, of course. I know the folder to put them into, and that there is a config file. That was the basic part of this.

I would like to be sure, that numbers in those kits would be shown as they should. Even GK kits - maybe... And I know that these can be changed in the FM In-Game Editor.

But, how to do this with a configuration file?

Example files anywhere?

In which folder should these configuration files be located? Graphics/kits folder, data editor folder,...?

How to get those correct values - like of a custom kit color?

Is there a helping tool for this?

Any help is appreciated.

Rauno

13 hours ago, rristola said:

Just recently learned how to make my own kits, or... still learning, of course. I know the folder to put them into, and that there is a config file. That was the basic part of this.

I would like to be sure, that numbers in those kits would be shown as they should. Even GK kits - maybe... And I know that these can be changed in the FM In-Game Editor.

But, how to do this with a configuration file?

Example files anywhere?

In which folder should these configuration files be located? Graphics/kits folder, data editor folder,...?

How to get those correct values - like of a custom kit color?

Is there a helping tool for this?

Any help is appreciated.

Rauno

Its the ID numbers that confirm the kit numbers 

No, ID number is the link to all data in one team. At least, that's the way I see it.

To add something, like a new kit, you make those graphics files and with a config file you tell the game what those files are. And the game knows where to seek them. In those graphics (kits) files there are no orders for shirt numbers. Or, are there in vanilla template, I don't know...

With FM In-Game Editor you can then change the way those shirt numbers are shown, and even what colors GK kits have. That info is stored somewhere, and I'm asking if anyone knows how to manipulate that info.

I'm new with this, I'm not familiar with those vanilla game data files. At all.