Tactics and Scouting Department

Miragepredator

Im not fully sure all these ideas are feasible but are ideas i wish were added

When i create a save, i like building the club up with as low wages as possible and to sell more then i spend

Once the team is at a level where i am completely satisfied with how the team looks and is performing, then i like to act purely like a head coach at times and DOF at others. So here is features i would like added

Tactics:

1.) To add a feature where when one fullback pushes up, the other stays back as opposed to having to limit only 1 fullback 

2.) Allow the SK(A) to push up and act as a CB in possession like how Graham Potter and Pep would sometimes use their GKs

3.) To allow a fullback to actually operate like a CB, similar to how a WCB operates 

Transfers:

The director of football overall needs to be reworked in my opinon.

1.) Should be an option to limit how much they offer in wages. If i use them to sign a player, almost always they offer way too much money ignoring the fact that i set the max they should offer for the wages.

2.) They also sometimes ignore how much the max transfer offer should be (for example, if i set the max to 10mill, they often offer 15mill or lower but with additions to 20 which is quite annoying). However this one i am more understanding of.

3.) Should inform the manager before offering huge wages to random players (like offering my 20 y/o, 4th choice CB, 300k a week amongst others.)

4.I think that the DOF and TD should be more important in building the clubs up including AI teams. This is a more vague point truthfully, but i feel like the only benefit to having these two roles at the moment is to delegate work and negotiations but they either dont do anything(in my experiences) or offer ridiculous wages or hire random staff with not great attributes

Just watched a video from DoctorBenjy FM and decided to add some here aswell as some of my own

1.) Set piece coaches should be added (for each set piece, throw-in, free-kicks and corners)

2.) To be able to build a group of affiliates or partner clubs to copy a system to the City Group or Red Bull teams

3.) To be able to manage Youth teams.

4.) To be able to play as a Director of Football

Edited by Miragepredator