Question about rented stadium

I've got the lower league database selected and just got promoted to the Vanarama South. However my stadium is 1000 capacity which doesn't meet the requirements, so we've been moved to a nearby stadium of 5000 capacity which we will rent.

That's all fine but there is no mention that this is a temporary move, and that my original ground is being developed while we move. Is this it? Have we just moved completely now? I hope not as a local club to me and I was hoping that we'd rise up the leagues and expand the ground I can see IRL from my house...

Also, if this new 5000 capacity ground is our new home, is this going to be changed again once we go up to a league that requires a higher capacity?

You will not see any news on a stadium upgrade until the club finances can withstand that cost.  As the finances improve, your board will consider stadium changes but clearly these have to be realistic.  If you go up a league, your club will not be punished for not having a stadium that complies and you will always get a choice to ground share or rent.