Annual Leave

4 minutes ago, Domoboy23 said:

So then... this time of year again.

For those crazy folk amongst us (including me) when are you thinking to book your annual leave this year?

Do you usually wait until the full release date, or do you try and pre-empt the day the beta will drop?

I’d go a week before full release that way you know beta will be out 100% 

i always book release day off. even with the improvement in Beta versions i prefer to set up my proper save on release day. the Beta is for testing tactics and getting an idea on squad and who to target as signings over the first 2 seasons

I just buy the beta, wait for it to download, quietly flip the laptop open and continue playing the new edition without telling my wife it's the new edition. I don't think she knows my Steam library has FM '11-'22 (and the related Touch releases), she just thinks I've been playing the same game for 12 years. 

57 minutes ago, podunkboy said:

I just buy the beta, wait for it to download, quietly flip the laptop open and continue playing the new edition without telling my wife it's the new edition. I don't think she knows my Steam library has FM '11-'22 (and the related Touch releases), she just thinks I've been playing the same game for 12 years. 

Same with me haha, it saves me from hearing that I spend money on childish games like she doesn't understand FM is life.

Edited by gggfunk