Accepting big offers

So i had a 29 year old Rafa in my Benfica save playing great, Man Utd came with an offer of 60M€ and Rafa begged to accept the offer, which i did because it was too good to refuse for a 29 year old and in the portuguese league. 

Half of the squad became angry because i let a legend leave.

This doesn't make any sense. All players want to go to a bigger club and bigger league. I respected the player wishes. But it gets better... 

I get another offer for one of my stars but it's to low so i refuse but i'm willing to sell if the come back with an improved offer. The same players all angry at me again because i didn't let the player leave... What? 

Are the players morons? This break the immersion so much

36 minutes ago, Chocapik said:

I get another offer for one of my stars but it's to low so i refuse but i'm willing to sell if the come back with an improved offer. The same players all angry at me again because i didn't let the player leave... What? 

I think the rest of the squad secretly hate that player and have been conspiring to get him shipped out 😄

50 minutos atrás, kentonizking disse:

I think we all acknowledge that the 'a.i' needs work, or the ability to better interact with the a.i at least. 

In this situation, make sure your squad is good enough to win games, sounds obvious, but winning heals all wounds! 

I know that if keep winning they eventually shut up, but i have to deal with the morale drop that costs games. 

In the portuguese every year the big 3 have to sell a few of the best players and no player in real life acts like this. If i refuse to sell i understand but not like this. 

4 hours ago, Chocapik said:

So i had a 29 year old Rafa in my Benfica save playing great, Man Utd came with an offer of 60M€ and Rafa begged to accept the offer, which i did because it was too good to refuse for a 29 year old and in the portuguese league. 

Half of the squad became angry because i let a legend leave.

This doesn't make any sense. All players want to go to a bigger club and bigger league. I respected the player wishes. But it gets better... 

Are the players morons? This break the immersion so much

As has been said above, this module is clearly in need of some tuning  and can be intensely frustrating at times.  You can usually ride out the unhappiness, however.