Problem with new kits NOT showing up

rristola

Thought the 'General discussions' sector, but there's something more weird here,

OK, the backround. I've started to make kits for FM23, but testing them in FM22. Team is a real one - Finnish 3. level 'Kakkonen' team FC Reipas, which ID number is 33003310.

I'm using FM Kit Creator program, which makes all needed - 2D 'photo' of shirt for 'Team profile', 3D texture for game engine and also that Config file.

I had made home kit, put it into correct folder, reloaded skin, and - it shows up. Everything worked fine.

I made the away kit,... , reloaded, and - it didn't show up! Why?

There was still game's vanilla shirt on the profile page. I reloaded skin a few more times, nothing.

Then I checked In-Game Editor, and it showed that THERE SHOULDN'T BE ANY AWAY KIT! At least, that away kit info part was all empty. But, there was still this vanilla looking away shirt to be seen in team profile window...

1. Do you have an away kit within team FC Reipas? What about kit's info in Editor?

2. What causes that there is an away shirt to be seen, but no info in Editor? How can that shirt be drawn in game, when there is no info? Is it, that FM itself forces at least two kits (that away shirt is white with black trimmings - as it should)?

I have loaded a lot of mods, kits, aso., but... how did I manage to do this? (I haven't used kits from lower Finnish levels.)

Last one. If I create a new imaginery THIRD kit to a team, which didn't have one earlier, and want it to be 'easy-to-be-installed', how to get FM understand that there is a new third kit to be added? Just a folder in correct place doesn't seem to be enough...

Does this need something into Config file, or...? In-Game Editor shouldn't be needed!

Is there a manual concerning all these Config files? (If I wanted to create something downloadable stuff...)

Weird case.

Thanks for helping.

Rauno

Few reasons why kits dont show .... Clashing with other ID numbers .... Not basic kit in the pre-editor to override which means to make a new kit the game needs the basic kit to overide because it produces an ID number .To solve that you would just need to make a basic shirt in the pre-editor and the same if you want a 3rd kit to show , save then verify and load that up in the game ..... Cache not cleared as in clear the cache and untick the ..use cache to decrease page loading times .. while you do graphic changes . 

Those of you, who have In-Game Editor, please, check out that team FC Reipas, ID 33003310.

It should have two shirts, orange-black striped and white with black trimmings. OK?

In the Editor, does that away kits info look OK? At least - there is info?

The more I have had time to think, the more I think the biggest problem is myself.

I must have tried to "re-design" a kit with the Editor, and at the end - a mess.