Improving affiliate clubs

Stevmon

It would be great to be able to suggest a specific club to be an affiliate, either to your board or directly to the club in question.

I’m usually managing Man United and instead of getting list after list of clubs I don’t want as affiliate it would be great to be able to suggest e.g Salford or Sporting Lissabon directly…

• 2 weeks later...

If you get to 100% trusted by the board of your club you can suggest specific club as affiliates. The problem is if the club isn't interested, then you just get a rejection message and have to wait another 6 months for another affiliate suggestion. It would be better if when you go to suggest a particular club, if it isn't interested you have "this club is highly unlikely to agree to be affiliated with you" message box come up so you can suggest another one in it's place. I'd also like the ability to ask for an affiliate in a particular country or league.

• 2 weeks later...

Think it should be added to request an affiliate with a particular club immediately in a save, but if your inexperienced and have a tough board they should be less likely to agree.

But it feels weird I can’t suggest a club in mind or at the very least set a filter (say League two, good training facilities and an attacking tactic).

• 3 weeks later...