The Officially Unofficial “When’s the FM23 BETA out?” speculation thread

17 minutes ago, borusen said:

Alpha with influencers started like 12 hours ago (video on yt is 10 hours ago). Its a good sign?

History indicates that Thurs is a very good bet. I would not count out tomorrow, but there is usually a bit more promo before the beta. 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, rob110 said:

Sorry guys when straight for in and asked

defo Won’t be here tonight but we can still hold out hope for later this week 

066D3E3B-219B-4DE3-8F8C-D21FC56E4EA1.png

This is not FM official.. First they are called Football Manager. And the biggest thing.. They are lacking the VERIFIED badge..

7 hours ago, KillYourIdols said:

Finally say down and watched the Lollujo and Zealand Videos. Rehyped. There seems to be enough for me to be interested in the changes, mainly the improved scouting,  recruitment meetings and squad planner. Not a massive change across the board,  but enough for me to be suitably happy with what they have done.

I would buy FM23 only for the new data rest is just icing on the cake :D

Just seen some of the new content posted on YouTube. I love FM, my favourite game. One of the best games of all time imo. But honestly, can we really say in 2022 that we are impressed with match engine? We say it every year, I know. But it’s honestly a bit shambolic. Have to say I’m disappointed. Can’t say it looks much different to FM22. 

I’ll still sink 1000 hours into the game though I’m sure…

2 minutes ago, angelo994 said:

Just seen some of the new content posted on YouTube. I love FM, my favourite game. One of the best games of all time imo. But honestly, can we really say in 2022 that we are impressed with match engine? We say it every year, I know. But it’s honestly a bit shambolic. Have to say I’m disappointed. Can’t say it looks much different to FM22. 

Agreed GIF - - Discover & Share GIFs

3 minutes ago, angelo994 said:

Use instant result, no ME to watch then

Tapping Head GIFs | Tenor

Just now, brez22 said:

I have purchased via the football manager website but the email account that my steam is linked to had a full inbox at the time so I haven't received my key. Any idea who I can contact to sort it? 

the support i guess that is on the football manager website

1 minute ago, brez22 said:

I have purchased via the football manager website but the email account that my steam is linked to had a full inbox at the time so I haven't received my key. Any idea who I can contact to sort it? 

How many emails you got lad don't these things hold like a million emails?

27 minutes ago, angelo994 said:

I think the match engine looks better than ever. The graphics engine however is a bit… what’s the polite term… bad.

Edited by gunner86

5 minutes ago, Babis71988 said:

Thursday or Friday 99.999999%. A weekend with BETA,  hot coffee, tv premier, bundesliga etc, NETFIX.......we have a marathon ahead lads. Prepare yourselves.

If I put my son and pregnant wife to sleep, I will also make coffee and I will not sleep during the night :)

9 minuti fa, Babis71988 ha scritto:

Thursday or Friday 99.999999%. A weekend with BETA,  hot coffee, tv premier, bundesliga etc, NETFIX.......we have a marathon ahead lads. Prepare yourselves.

I think i’m starting to feel a little under the weather…. Might have to talk to my doctor

edit

image.jpeg.c0040eb0c027bf7f2303d1dc6bc107a1.jpeg

Edited by Raymond85