Improving the basics and removing odd player rating features

I've posted these before but here goes (and *please* don't ask for savegame uploads - these are features of every FMM game I've played for years, without exception):

1) stop skewing player ratings towards what happens at the end of a match. Goals and otherwise good play in the first half should count towards the player's FT rating just as much as if they happened in the second half. Ratings seem to regress to the mean HT but then get sharply altered by anything happening late in the game. Case in point: for a high-scoring draw when one team takes a big lead and the other team fights back in the second half, the equalising team's scores *always* end up a lot higher than the team who took the lead, when you'd expect them to be similar. I'm talking over 1 point difference in average player score which is nuts for an even game.

2) weight Average Ratings according to minutes played, not matches played. It's sad when your player scores 10 in one game, then gets injured after 1 minute of the next game, scoring 6, and has an average rating of 8 - it's as though a few seconds on the pitch counts as much as 90 minutes. This also makes the game unrealistic insofar as I'm reluctant to bring on late substitutes cos it'll ruin their ratings - this doesn't happen in real life because players aren't judged harshly for not doing much in a minute.

3) Players getting unhappy at not being played when they've been injured.

• 6 months later...

Your first point is a frustrating one. Whenever I face teams in the relegation zone, I set my mode of play to overload so as to rattle them before halftime. 

I score three, four or five before HT, so normally, I set my play to counter before containing the game out. I end up with weird ratings after this. Since I don't attack in the second half of the game, the same players with good ratings in the first half end up with ratings of 6 or an unlucky 5 if the player made a couple of mistakes. Why doesn't the first half count towards the FT ratings in FM mobile after so many years?