Nintendo Switch

Hi,

Laptop has gone bust and its the only place I have ever played FM. I have a switch lite. Is the Touch version good enough or will I need to buy a new laptop?

Whats the major differences people notice?

Thanks for any input!

19 hours ago, tomzo_2 said:

Hi,

Laptop has gone bust and its the only place I have ever played FM. I have a switch lite. Is the Touch version good enough or will I need to buy a new laptop?

Whats the major differences people notice?

Thanks for any input!

The switch is more than good enough! I only found the screen size to be a problem but that’s my own personal view, beware that the controls can take a little while to get used to, once used to it. You’ll love it haha

3 hours ago, zakbrown96 said:

The switch is more than good enough! I only found the screen size to be a problem but that’s my own personal view, beware that the controls can take a little while to get used to, once used to it. You’ll love it haha

Cheers I saw a lot of comments around only being able to load three countries. Do you find this restricting or still ok?

1 hour ago, tomzo_2 said:

Cheers I saw a lot of comments around only being able to load three countries. Do you find this restricting or still ok?

Me personally didn’t see a problem as I tend to only use England, Spain and France. But having the option of 5 would make life easier can then have Italy and Netherlands then. 

Edited by zakbrown96

Em 06/10/2022 em 14:48, tomzo_2 disse:

Last year's edition we are able to load 5, don't think that will change in 23.

3 minutes ago, tomzo_2 said:

Any other thoughts on the gameplay? 5 countries isnt to bad!

They’ve announced the console stuff albeit we already knew that on Friday I think it was. I’d imagine it’s all the same for touch as well

46 minutos atrás, zakbrown96 disse:

They’ve announced the console stuff albeit we already knew that on Friday I think it was. I’d imagine it’s all the same for touch as well

Should be exactly the same and it does look like a nice improvement from last year, specially the radial menu if well implemented. 

Gameplay wise works well, had a few crashes on 22 and the controls do take same time to get used to, at first they felt clunky but it became second nature.

Not having acess to pc version (or wanting a simpler version) it's the next best thing, plus on the switch it becomes almost like the mobile version playing it anywhere! 

• 2 weeks later...