[FM22] Skin editing help

BlueScreen

Hello!

image.png.cacb35d767299825da79979eeb9f1f9b.png

I can't put the values on these two boxes. No matter what lines of code I copy/paste, nothing works.

The panel I'm using is from a skin from FM21, which worked perfectly.

<!-- Player value -->
        <container>
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" apply_to_children="true"/>

<container class="main_subtle_box">
                <attachment class="vertical_arrange" vertical_layout="-1,-1" vertical_offset="5" horizontal_inset="5"/>

<widget class="text" id="valT" font="value" auto_size="vertical" size="small" multiline="true" wants_mouse_events="false"/>
                <widget class="label" font="label" colour="title" auto_size="vertical">
                    <translation id="text" translation_id="227806" type="use" value="Value" />
                </widget>

</container>

</container>

<!-- Asking Price -->
            <attachment class="vertical_arrange" vertical_layout="-1,-1" vertical_offset="5" horizontal_inset="5"/>

<widget class="text" id="aspV" font="value" auto_size="vertical" size="small" multiline="true" />
                <translation id="text" translation_id="227778" type="use" value="Asking Price" />
            </widget>

</container>

These are the lines that control those two boxes. I attached the file.

player transfer labels.xml

Edited by BlueScreen

27 minutes ago, BlueScreen said:

Hello!

image.png.cacb35d767299825da79979eeb9f1f9b.png

I can't put the values on these two boxes. No matter what lines of code I copy/paste, nothing works.

The panel I'm using is from a skin from FM21, which worked perfectly.

<!-- Player value -->
        <container>

<widget class="text" id="valT" font="value" auto_size="vertical" size="small" multiline="true" wants_mouse_events="false"/>
                </widget>

</container>

</container>

<!-- Asking Price -->

<widget class="text" id="aspV" font="value" auto_size="vertical" size="small" multiline="true" />
                <translation id="text" translation_id="227778" type="use" value="Asking Price" />
            </widget>

</container>

These are the lines that control those two boxes. I attached the file.

player transfer labels.xml 3.15 kB · 0 downloads

You wan t it to work in FM22 ? just to understand it correctly

Just now, BlueScreen said:

Sorry for the lack of context, but yes, that's exactly that

try this for the  value

<container>

</widget>

<widget class="editable_client_object_property_panel" id="valu" auto_size="all" colour="text" alignment="left, center" >
                <translation id="format" translation_id="383826" type="use" value="Valued at [%cash#1-roundsmall-short][COMMENT: FR 10661; player overview; string diaplyed a player's estimated monetary value]" />
                    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="right" inset="12"/>
                    <record id="widget_properties" auto_size="all"/>
                    <record id="object_property" get_property="Pdva" dont_set_hint="true" />
            </widget>

</container>

And this might work for asking price  

<!-- Asking Price -->

</widget>

<widget class="transfer_value_label" id="GdVa" font="value" size="small" auto_size="all" alignment="left, centre_y" />

</container>

Just made a Edit, try this for asking price

Edited by snowofman

22 minutes ago, BlueScreen said:

Unfortunately it didn't work, neither of them

Just tested it in my own, and the file above works

else you can find the info you need in this file

player/player transfer information.xml

aaaaa.png

Edited by snowofman

1 minute ago, BlueScreen said:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.a793e1726477bc5a09268864f67c617e.png

Done. Spend so much time in this ffs. There was a line in the player overview panel that I had to change to make it possible for the values to appear.

Thank you so much for your help @snowofman

Glad you got it working :) and you're welcome

3 hours ago, BlueScreen said:

image.thumb.png.ea6c4f4a30714122af0295045c38a16c.png

Which panel controls this screen? 

Hard to spot the exact panel, as those look kinda the same most of them.
if you have the screen before or even the 1st where you attend the meeting and can show what the player is upset about, or whats the meeting is about, it might help

It was the generic/interaction panel.

Now, another problem.

image.thumb.png.b1bd84d143432425dd84abca9711e39b.png

This is the scouting centre screen.

When showing stats of players from inactive leagues, when I pass to another report, the stats don't change, only if I leave this screen and come back. 

The players from the active leagues works fine.

I checked the player additional stats small and player stats small panels, but couldn't find what might be causing the issue. I'm using the default panels.

Example:

Inact Lg Player 1 » Inact Lg Player 2 - in the report of the player two, it shows the season stats of player 1

Act Lg Player 1 » Act Lg Player 2 - works fine

Inact Lg Player 1 » Act Lg Player 2 - works fine

Inact Lg Player 1 » Inact Lg Player 2 » Inact Lg Player 3 - in the report of player 2 and 3, it shows the season stats of player 1

Inact Lg Player 1 » Act Lg Player 2 » Inact Lg Player 3 - in the report of player 3, it shows the season stats of player 1, but in the player 2 it's ok

I think it must be a problem in the player stats small panel, I just don't know what might be.

Sorry for the messy explanation, but english is not my first language, it's hard to explain these kind of things.

1 hour ago, BlueScreen said:

Now, another problem.

Spoiler

When showing stats of players from inactive leagues, when I pass to another report, the stats don't change, only if I leave this screen and come back. 

I checked the player additional stats small and player stats small panels, but couldn't find what might be causing the issue. I'm using the default panels.

Example:

Inact Lg Player 1 » Inact Lg Player 2 - in the report of the player two, it shows the season stats of player 1

Inact Lg Player 1 » Inact Lg Player 2 » Inact Lg Player 3 - in the report of player 2 and 3, it shows the season stats of player 1

Inact Lg Player 1 » Act Lg Player 2 » Inact Lg Player 3 - in the report of player 3, it shows the season stats of player 1, but in the player 2 it's ok

I think it must be a problem in the player stats small panel, I just don't know what might be.

Sorry for the messy explanation, but english is not my first language, it's hard to explain these kind of things.

It's not something i have experienced, nor have i tried putting it on a Scout card. (or seen the reason for it, but we all have diff needs :) )

it's something i would have to try out and see what can be done, i can't promise you a quick reply. But i'll return to you with a reply  tomorrow at the latest (unless someone have an answer ofc)

1 hour ago, BlueScreen said:

Now, another problem.

Example:

okay it was straight forward as i had an idea from the start

anyway.

in your scout card, you insert these 2 lines where you want the stats

<container class="player_attributes_panel" id="" file="player/name of your custom file i attached.xml " />
<record id="object_property" get_property="Pers" set_property="objt" />

I have attached a file, you can call it what you want and put the name in top line up there ↑

you can adjust the attached file to your liking :)

test1.xml

Edited by snowofman

28 minutos atrás, snowofman disse:

okay it was straight forward as i had an idea from the start

anyway.

in your scout card, you insert these 2 lines where you want the stats

<container class="player_attributes_panel" id="" file="player/name of your custom file i attached.xml " />

I have attached a file, you can call it what you want and put the name in top line up there ↑

you can adjust the attached file to your liking :)

test1.xml 1 kB · 0 downloads

I think I have to that in another away, because I have the files arranged like this:

widget/scouting centre report card

Spoiler

<!--Pros/cons & Analysis section on the RHS-->
                <container class="tabbed_container" default_item="atrb" save_session_state="true" save_default_state="true">
                      <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />
                    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<container id="atrb" class="player_overview_panel" file="player/player overview panel2" minimum_width="300" default_width="-3" priority="1">
                        <translation id="title" translation_id="229822" type="use" value="Attributes" />
                        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" apply_to_children="true" inset="0,0,0,0"/>
                        <widget class="player_attributes_panel" id="pazr" late_loading="true" dont_allow_custom_attribute_change_ranges="true">
                        <record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt"/>
                    </widget>
                </container>

player/player overview panel2

Spoiler

<container class="main_subtle_box_no_margin" minimum_height="100" default_height="-1" priority="1">

<!-- Smaller panels -->
            <container class="vertical_adaptive_container" gap="0" mode="distribute_equally" draw_horizontal_dividers="true" id="zzzz"> 

<!-- 2 small panels and fitness-->
                <container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" gap="0" minimum_height="128" priority="2" id="1111" draw_vertical_dividers="true">

<!-- Season stats-->
                    <container class="main_box" width="950" priority="2" default_width="-3" navigation_container="true">
                        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />

<widget class="player_additional_stats_panel" id="pcsp" file="player/player additional stats small">
                            <record id="object_property">
                                <list id="get_properties">
                                    <!-- Hide this panel if player is in inactive league-->
                                    <record id="object_property" get_property="Pila" set_property="hidn"/>
                                </list>
                            </record>
                        </widget>

<widget class="player_stats_panel" id="pssp" file="player/player stats small">
                                    <!-- Show this panel if player is in inactive league-->
                                    <record id="object_property" get_property="Pila" set_property="Shwn"/>
                                </list>
                            </record>
                        </widget>

</container>

<!-- Carrer Stats-->
                    <container class="main_box" minimum_width="310" priority="3" default_width="-1" navigation_container="true">
                        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />

<widget class="playing_history_summary_panel" file="player/FME/player playing history summary small" id="Pcrs">
                        <translation id="title" translation_id="247605" type="use" value="Career Stats" />
                        </widget>
                    </container>

</container>

</container>

</container>

Do you think what you said would still work, or do I have to do something different?

Once again, thank you very much for your help, I really, really do appreciate it!

Edit: attached the two panels

scouting centre report card.xml player overview panel2.xml

Edited by BlueScreen

<container class="main_subtle_box_no_margin" minimum_height="100" default_height="-1" priority="1">

<!-- Smaller panels -->
            <container class="vertical_adaptive_container" gap="0" mode="distribute_equally" draw_horizontal_dividers="true" id="zzzz"> 

<!-- 2 small panels and fitness-->
                <container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" gap="0" minimum_height="128" priority="2" id="1111" draw_vertical_dividers="true">

<!-- Season stats-->
                    <container class="main_box" width="950" priority="2" default_width="-3" navigation_container="true">

<!-- I have inserted my 2 lines here, instead of your stats -->

<container class="player_attributes_panel" id="" file="player/test1.xml " />

<!-- to here -->

</container>

<!-- Carrer Stats-->
                    <container class="main_box" minimum_width="310" priority="3" default_width="-1" navigation_container="true">

<widget class="playing_history_summary_panel" file="player/FME/player playing history summary small" id="Pcrs">
                        <translation id="title" translation_id="247605" type="use" value="Career Stats" />
                        </widget>
                    </container>

</container>

</container>

</container>

Try this and copy test1.xml to  your player folder, if you change name on the file, remember to change the name in the line i inserted into your code

Unfortunately, it did nothing (probably my "fantastic" skinning skills had somehing to do with that :D)

With these changes it just shows a blank panel.

I attached the skin, maybe it's easier for you to see how the panels are arranged. No problem whatsoever if you don't wanna do that, you already helped a lot!

Dark Skin.rar

44 minutes ago, BlueScreen said:

Unfortunately, it did nothing (probably my "fantastic" skinning skills had somehing to do with that :D)

With these changes it just shows a blank panel.

I attached the skin, maybe it's easier for you to see how the panels are arranged. No problem whatsoever if you don't wanna do that, you already helped a lot!

Dark Skin.rar 2.85 MB · 1 download

The way the page is build, didnt really work with my way, but i believe i've sorted it anyway and learned something in the process..

So still have test1.xml in the player folder and rename your "player/player overview panel2.xml to something else so you can use the attached file

EDIT: It's always very hard to lok at others coding, and it's something i rarely do as it takes alot of time :)

player overview panel2.xml

Edited by snowofman

10 minutos atrás, snowofman disse:

The way the page is build, didnt really work with my way, but i believe i've sorted it anyway and learned something in the process..

So still have test1.xml in the player folder and rename your "player/player overview panel2.xml to something else so you can use the attached file

player overview panel2.xml 4 kB · 0 downloads

Did not work. I have to change my player overview panel2 with yours, right?

Maybe it's the coding in the player stats small panel that's causing the issue?

EDIT: It's always very hard to lok at others coding, and it's something i rarely do as it takes alot of time :)

Sorry man, and thanks. All I have been doing the last few days is looking at lines and lines of code without understanding almost nothing about it :lol:

5 minutes ago, BlueScreen said:

Did not work. I have to change my player overview panel2 with yours, right?

Maybe it's the coding in the player stats small panel that's causing the issue?

Sorry man, and thanks. All I have been doing the last few days is looking at lines and lines of code without understanding almost nothing about it :lol:

Try this - remember to take a backup of your own skin, just for safety and then copy my attached over after unpacking

40 minutos atrás, snowofman disse:

hang on, i'll pack the skin again and sent that.

it works for me.

Dark Skin.7z 2 MB · 1 download

Ah I see why you didn't see the issue. The problem is with the players in the inactive leagues. Try again when you got more than one player from inactive leagues on your reports.

11 minutes ago, BlueScreen said:

Ah I see why you didn't see the issue. The problem is with the players in the inactive leagues. Try again when you got more than one player from inactive leagues on your reports.

Alright, i'll look at it

54 minutes ago, BlueScreen said:

I see what you mean now.

I got my original plan to show, but that too don't change for non active league players

tbh, i'm not quite sure where the problem it, but i'll think about it and if i come up with a solution, i'll let you know

22 minutos atrás, snowofman disse:

I see what you mean now.

I got my original plan to show, but that too don't change for non active league players

tbh, i'm not quite sure where the problem it, but i'll think about it and if i come up with a solution, i'll let you know

:thup:

7 hours ago, BlueScreen said:

:thup:

I must have been stupid tired when i looked at this last night.

If we look at the code

<widget class="player_additional_stats_panel" id="pcsp" file="player/player additional stats small">
<!-- Hide this panel if player is in inactive league-->
                                    <record id="object_property" get_property="Pila" set_property="hidn"/>
                                </list>
                            </record>
                        </widget>

<widget class="player_stats_panel" id="pssp" file="player/player stats small">
<!-- Show this panel if player is in inactive league-->
                                    <record id="object_property" get_property="Pila" set_property="Shwn"/>
                                </list>
                            </record>
                        </widget>

The 2 commented lines i have pulled to the front, says loud and clear that there is 2 diff panels depending on active or inactive leagues

if we just go and look at a player in a inactive league. there is no data shown. So it's not possible to get the data to show from players in inactive leagues on your scout card or anywhere else (i'm pretty sure), as it's hard coded this way.

Sry m8.

Edit: in your file game/preferences all panel.xml

line 322 you have this - file="game/preferences profile panel social network"

you should rename it to this - file="game/preferences profile panel accounts"

So you can get the Social Network Tab to work in your preferences ;)

Edited by snowofman

No problem, you already helped more than you had to. Thank you! 

About the preferences panel, that's a panel from FM21, maybe that's why it's like that. Since I don't use those features, I never noticed, but thanks for pointing that out! :)

23 hours ago, BlueScreen said:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.1eaa02b45d9b917ee330f2b9b48e7852.png

This is the feedback screen after a press conference. Is it possible to change the background?

I want something like this:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.aa67806cbff14e8d7469e535455ad748.png

This is the feedback screen after a talk with a player. 

Try and look here if there is any info you can use

Unfortunately it didn´t solve my problem. It has the code to change the press conference background during the questions, but not the feedback screen.

The funny thing, is that in FM21 this worked correctly, with the background also showing in the feedback screen, but for some reason, they changed it in FM22.

image.thumb.png.70fb99f39499d02d445fa574285630f0.png

Do you have any idea in which folder this background might be located? I thought it might be in the background folder, but nope.

I already extracted the skins, graphics and sitoolkit, but couldn't find it anywhere. Even searched for it in FM21 files, but also to no avail.

Edited by BlueScreen

5 minutes ago, BlueScreen said:

Unfortunately it didn´t solve my problem. It has the code to change the press conference background during the questions, but not the feedback screen.

The funny thing, is that in FM21 this worked correctly, with the background also showing in the feedback screen, but for some reason, they changed it in FM22.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.70fb99f39499d02d445fa574285630f0.png

Do you have any idea in which folder this background might be located? I thought it might be in the background folder, but nope.

I already extracted the skins, graphics and sitoolkit, but couldn't find it anywhere. Even searched for it in FM21 files, but also to no avail.

I havnt spend time on it myself, so i have no solution for you, but i found this.

Managed to get something working but it's not the same as FM21.

You need to extract 'simatchviewer' with the resource archiver and place the folder in the game data folder (not my documents).

In the simatchviewer folder,  the files within art>logos are what are shown on the press conferences, so you can change these to whatever you want.

Quick example below, i've just replaced 'fm full.png' and 'si badge logo.png' with 3 different sponsors in each file and this shows on both the tunnel press conference and the post match press conference.

The colour of the squares change based on the primary/secondary colour of the club and competition so assume there must be a file somewhere that controls this that could be edited further.

it's taken from this thread, maybe there is something

EDIT: i know i linked it before, but it's the best i can do for you.. maybe someone else will come with more knowledge.

Edited by snowofman

6 minutes ago, BlueScreen said:

I tried that, but for some reason can't find that folder (art » logos) anywhere. I even extracted the simatchviewer from FM21, but no luck either.

Have you tried searching for it ? i mean in the top folder

simatchviewer-pc\art and simatchviewer-pc\art\environments - should have some of what your looking for

EDIT: Sry it sounded wrong, if you go into the main folder of your unpacked folders. You can often use the search function to find stuff.

Edited by snowofman

10 horas atrás, snowofman disse:

Have you tried searching for it ? i mean in the top folder

simatchviewer-pc\art and simatchviewer-pc\art\environments - should have some of what your looking for

EDIT: Sry it sounded wrong, if you go into the main folder of your unpacked folders. You can often use the search function to find stuff.

No problem, man, I understood what you mean. Yes, I use the search function.

The thing is, the art folder doesn't show in any of the simatchviewer. Weird. 

Edit: Nevermind. Found them. I was looking the folders that I extracted from FM21, I'm stupid.

Edited by BlueScreen

4 minutes ago, BlueScreen said:

No problem, man, I understood what you mean. Yes, I use the search function.

The thing is, the art folder doesn't show in any of the simatchviewer. Weird. 

it should show in the simatchviewer-pc

it does for me atleast

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, BlueScreen said:

Is there a way to change things in the (opp) player » reports » overview screen, without changing things in the player » reports » coach report screen?

Is seems like the it's the same file (player coach reports).

I would say yes, but without a screenshot of exactly what you mean it can be hard to say exactly.

i know i could probably just look into the game and look, but it's not always possible.

4 horas atrás, snowofman disse:

I would say yes, but without a screenshot of exactly what you mean it can be hard to say exactly.

i know i could probably just look into the game and look, but it's not always possible.

image.thumb.png.25764499fe379d2ae4824d893c7de7b3.png

image.thumb.png.4f74cf743953b56983f4de4847572b88.png

So, the first image it's from my own player, where I don't want to change anything.

The second one, is form an opp player, where I want to change some dimensions. 

The problem is when I change things, it affects the two screens. 

2 hours ago, BlueScreen said:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.25764499fe379d2ae4824d893c7de7b3.png

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.4f74cf743953b56983f4de4847572b88.png

So, the first image it's from my own player, where I don't want to change anything.

The second one, is form an opp player, where I want to change some dimensions. 

The problem is when I change things, it affects the two screens. 

as i'm not sure what it is you wanna change, all i can say for now is that

in picture 2 

player reports overview summary vertical.xml has been added on the left side

rest is as you can see the same, and there for impossible to change on only one page. as all thet seperates opp from your player is a id

hope it helps 

1 hora atrás, snowofman disse:

as i'm not sure what it is you wanna change, all i can say for now is that

in picture 2 

player reports overview summary vertical.xml has been added on the left side

rest is as you can see the same, and there for impossible to change on only one page. as all thet seperates opp from your player is a id

hope it helps 

That's what I wanted to know. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

image.thumb.png.7bcd7ff7d87dba37fcdd8dd129fcf998.png

Is it possible to make the "offer trial" button to work like this, without being a pop up button?

I was able to separate it from the "make offer" button, the problem is it does nothing.

I tried to use the code from FM21, but it didn't work either.

The code that I'm using is the following:

<widget class="icon_button" id="ofPB" red_replacement="green 700" blue_replacement="green 800" disabled_colour="faded text">
            <translation id="text" translation_id="243344" type="use" value="Offer Trial" />
        </widget>

7 horas atrás, BlueScreen disse:

image.thumb.png.7bcd7ff7d87dba37fcdd8dd129fcf998.png

Is it possible to make the "offer trial" button to work like this, without being a pop up button?

I was able to separate it from the "make offer" button, the problem is it does nothing.

I tried to use the code from FM21, but it didn't work either.

The code that I'm using is the following:

<widget class="icon_button" id="ofPB" red_replacement="green 700" blue_replacement="green 800" disabled_colour="faded text">
            <translation id="text" translation_id="243344" type="use" value="Offer Trial" />
        </widget>

Hey dude! What is the name of this skin?