FM09 Official By Jay Broxburn Athletic Colts Fc Thread

jayboywonder

money disapears in Broxburn quickly we're back in debt sold many players and was in good shape with money but its back to being in the red. That makes it better though makes you have to work to get some cash and work on a shoe string budget exactly like the lower divisions in Scotland no cash at all. I've changed tactics and worked on the tactic big time to try be hard to beat played 3 games with the new tactic won 1 and drew 2 so things looking up.

Bit disapointed more people haven't taken on this challenge even with the thread always being up near the top come on guys good challenge here.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a guy pms me today asking about it etc and it looks like he is going to be starting soon.The threads doing alright though nade,that craig rufc gave up though,said he wasnt enjoying it,so fair play to him,not everyone likes a proper challenge,i have though about adding a 2nd manager and managing a second team,not for cheating purposes but just to make it more interesting,i fancy blackburn.what do you think nade?

I don't like managing more than one team just focus on the one Broxburn needs all the atention it can get lol. I think that its a great challenge im battleing against the drop and its realistic theres no way I would of been able to get right into the spl its going to take a lot of work but im confident of getting in there in the future.

yeh man broxburn will be my main club,its just a good idea to take a mid english club and try and get thme to top as well,saves starting again and i dont want to as i love the broxburn saved gameeeee.its so muchhhhhhhhhhh fun and i love it hehe

apparently when we make the spl,money will be better as tv rights etc :)

Yeah proberly for the best. Might be a few years untill im at the spl struggleing at the bottom but hit form won 3 in the last 4 and 5 points of Dundee with 5 games to play. Im sitting 9th in the league had to bring in more home grown players I felt and its paid off we seem to have turned a corner since January. Hows your save doing Jay?

Good good where are you in the 2nd division? I'm still fighting against relagation one game to go 9th place Dundee in 8th two points between us can only hope to avoid the playoffs.

Season over the last day went great for us we beat Stirling 2-0 at home and Ross County held Dundee at Dens Park. That means that we finish 8th in the league safe for the time being which is great was so close the goal difference was the same and it was only by goals scored that we finished above Dundee.

Doing ok but just realiseing I got a huge job on my hands getting into the spl really struggleing to put runs together in the 1st division could have another relagation battle on my hands. Its strange to be in relagation battles im very rarely in them but im enjoying this battleing for everything every point you get is a bonus which makes it good lol.

Hows your game going Jay?

my best signing ever,got him from kaunaus,signed him on a free,he scored 16 goals for me last season,hibs just payed me 500,000 for him,i had to take it,what a massive massive profit to help my clubs finances,its things like this that makes me keep playing this low league game,finding gems and selling them on :)

profit.jpg

thats a good deal I got a couple of good regens in my team all home grown put them in the team from the start of this season my left back a centre midfeilder and a defensive midfeilder so I hope that they do well and might be able to make a good amount on them.

i am so annoyed,crash dumps error and it wont fricking fix.thats my saved game shagged.i am so annoyed and upset,what am i meant to do,start again after all myt hard work jumping two divisions in back to back years,this is not fair,i have tried loading it about 10 times,rstarted laptop about 5 times and its still stuck,what a waste of time,i was enjoying this more than any other game i have ever played :(

nade i am gutted,cant believe it :(

well chaps the dream is over,thought and thought about starting it all again and i just dont have the heart anymore,even thought about starting them in the 1st division where i was but it just wouldnt be the same.

hope yous all have very much success in leading the badgers to glory,i really do :(

Crash Dumps claim another Broxburn save well its been fun guys but crash dumps have claimed another victim. This was my season I was unbeating in 7 start of the season was going great but now the game chucked me out first problem i've had with any of these football managers like this. I can't bring myself to go and start another Broxburn game just no point wont be the same so sorry guys really wish I could of got to the spl but it seems the gods are against us lol.

• 1 year later...

Archived